Zoe and I have collected a number of stupid and yet also highly entertaining clips that we go back to time and time again when we just need a short 2 minute burst of mindless humor.
So next time you are feeling a little low, I recommend that you check out any of these non-PC beauties on YouTube and get an instant hit of happiness.
- Asian Backstreet Boys
- Axis of Awesome – 4 Chord Songs
- Charlie the Unicorn 1, 2 and 3
- Cody the Dog
- Cool Guys Don’t look at Explosions
- Crazy Double Rainbow Guy
- Dramatic Look (follow with Dramatic sloth)
- How to trick people into thinking you are good looking
- I’m Fucking Matt Damon
- I’m Fucking Ben Affleck
- Invisible Drum Kit – Rowan Atkinson
- JubJub – balances all the things
- Late for a meeting
- LARP Avatar
- Literal Dead Island- Tobuscus
- Matsumoto versus Hamada – Reverse Game
- Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball (Chatroulette version)- Steve Kardynal
- Ninja Baby
- Rejected - Best Oscar Award Winner Movie
- Star wars kid
- Sunny Dee and Rum
- T-SHIRT WAR!!
- The Effects of Drugs on Spiders
- The Happiest DJ in the World
- This is…Japan World Cup 3
- Will Ferrell and Pearl (The Landlord)
- What What??
- Who’s your favourite?
- Worst Choir ever?
Release Date: 2001
Running Time: 89 mins
This has to be one of the most quotable movies of all time, almost every line is hysterical because it is quite possibly the most ridiculous film that has ever been made.
Directed by Ben Stiller, Zoolander tells the story of an utterly clueless supermodel that goes into crisis when he doesn't win the male model of the year award. Distracted by his new nemesis Hansel, Zoolander unwittingly allows himself to become brainwashed to kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
This film is so ludicrous it works, it is really funny. Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson are fabulous as the rivaling models, impossibly good looking and dumb as a box of hammers. Big names like Milla Jovovich, Will Ferrrell, Jon Voight and even David Bowie join in the star studded cast to add Hollywood pizzazz and even more ridiculousness to this quite enjoyable comedy. If you don't get a laugh out of this, you're way too serious!
FINAL SAY: Blue Steel!
4 Chili Peppers