Anyway, here is a dirty dozen from the list to get you started and for you to toss around your own dinner table:
- Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory?
- Would you rather have one nipple or two belly buttons?
- Would you rather be alone forever or surrounded by annoying people forever?
- Would you rather be unable to move your body when it rains or unable to not move your body when it is sunny?
- Would you rather invent a cure for cancer or discover life on another planet?
- Would you rather be poor and help people or be rich and hurt people?
- Would you rather be invisible for a day or fly for a day?
- Would you rather give up social media forever or give up movies and TV shows forever?
- Would you rather sell an important personal item or sell one of your internal organs?
- Would you rather be remembered infamously when you die or forgotten?
- Would you rather be compelled to high five everyone that you meet or give a wedgie to anyone you see in a green shirt?
- Would you rather have edible spaghetti hair or edible maple syrup sweat?
Release Date: 2017
Rating: MA 15+
Running Time: 110 mins
You know how these alien movies go; astronauts go into deep space, they find something otherworldly and get all excited about it and then before they know what's going on, alien shit is bursting out of people's chests, everyone is freaking out and the ship becomes a claustrophobic alien hell hole. Life is not unlike any of that, in fact it is exactly like that, well almost like that anyway.
On a mission to Mars, a crew aboard an International Space Station discover life beyond our own planet. However this rapidly evolving life form proves to be a highly intelligent killing machine that is determined to kill everyone on board.
A stellar cast that includes the likes of Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Reynolds and Hiroyuki Sanada deliver a reasonably tight and suspenseful science fiction thriller. The effects are good, the acting is convincing and the alien life form is interesting for sure. The biggest problem that I had with this movie was that it lacked originality; as I said we know how this goes, so predictable would be understatement. If you've never seen any alien movies before, you'll probably love it, for the rest of us, it's just a nice predictable romp through some very familiar territory, but it's certainly not a game changer.
FINAL SAY: This is some Re-animator shit.
3 Chilli Peppers